[Pollinator] UF Bee College, Mar 8-9 2013

Klopchin,Jeanette L jklopchin at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:07:46 PST 2013

Greetings Beekeepers and Honey Bee Lovers,

Have you registered for Bee College yet!! It’s not too late, as you all might know, we fill up pretty fast but there is still time! Registration is open until Monday March 4th. Bee College is the best time you could have learning about honey bees and beekeeping, check the schedule attached to see who is teaching your favorite subject. We’ve got great keynote speakers, the Fl apiary Inspection Team, we have great food, great vendors, and enough beekeeping knowledge to last you all year! We give you a stunning Bee College pin, a goody bag, a program binder with lecture material, snacks, lunch, banquet dinner, awards ceremony and a raffle where you can win great prizes!

Register today! http://beecollege.eventbrite.com/

For more information please visit : www.ufhoneybee.com<http://www.ufhoneybee.com>

Coupled with the UF Bee College is the Annual Bee College Honey Show. Our honey show is the largest in the state, and winners can proudly claim the title of “Best Honey in Florida”! The Bee College Honey Show provides a wonderful opportunity to showcase all of your (and your bees!) hard work. The show will be judged using the Welsh Honey Judge methods by certified professional Honey Judges and Stewards, and winners will be announced during the awards ceremony Friday evening. Click here for more information!~ http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/honeybee/extension/Welsh%20Honey%20Judging.shtml

For general questions email me jklopchin at ufl.edu<mailto:jklopchin at ufl.edu>

For registration questions, please email Glinda Burnett at gburnett at ufl.edu<mailto:gburnett at ufl.edu>

Please, feel free to  tweet, facebook, email, post, blog about us!

Hope to see  y’all soon!

Laboratory Manager/Extension Technician
Honey Bee Research and Extension Laboratory
Department of Entomology and Nematology
University of Florida
Bldg 970 Natural Area Drive
PO Box 110620