[Pollinator] Fw: [beemonitoring] 5 month bee identification position available

ladadams at aol.com ladadams at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 06:56:28 PST 2014

Please scroll down to see the position.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Droege, Sam" <sdroege at usgs.gov>
Sender: beemonitoring at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:51:46
To: T'ai Roulston<thr8z at virginia.edu>
Cc: Bee United<beemonitoring at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [beemonitoring] 5 month bee identification position available

T'ai

I can't believe you put the word "tedium" in the same sentence as
"organizing and identifying bees"....

sam

"We believe that it requires great enthusiasms to deal accurately with
little things; and that it is, consequently, impossible to meet with a
reasonable or sober entomologist."
       Edinburgh Review, 1822
(Found in the preface to The Thermal Warriors: strategies of insect
survival, by Bernd Heinrich.)

--
*Bees are Not Optional*

*Apes sunt et non liberum*