[Pollinator] Bumblebee in spider's web rescued by other bumblebee

Kim Fellows kimberley.fellows at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:40:43 PDT 2014

Hi Folks,

Looks like you're all coming to a consensus ... posted directly under the original youtube video is a disclaimer, leading to this link, written by Dave Goulson http://theconversation.com/no-thats-not-a-video-of-a-bee-rescuing-its-friend-from-a-spider-28020

Cheers,
Kim

K i m b e r l e y   F e l l o w s
Pollination Outreach Coordinator