[Pollinator] Hilton Pond 02/16/14 (Honduran Hummingbirds)

Bill Hilton Jr. (RESEARCH) research at hiltonpond.org
Fri Mar 7 12:23:54 PST 2014

Our 16-28 February 2014 installment of "This Week at Hilton Pond" isn't actually about the Carolina Piedmont--mostly because I've been in Honduras with Ernesto Carman scouting study sites for my original Ruby-throated Hummingbird research. The latest photo essay--which includes a ton of images of Neotropical flora and fauna (including hummers, of course!)--covers the first half of our stay near the cloud forests of Pico Bonito. To view the write-up, see
http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek140216.html

Happy (Neotropical)Nature Watching!

BILL

Bill Hilton Jr.