[Pollinator] Floral calendars for beekeepers and natural historians interested in pollinators/pollination

Tim Miklasiewicz tmiklasiewicz at frontier.com
Wed Mar 25 21:04:16 PDT 2015

Hi Peter,

     Thanks for sending the floral calendars.  You might want to check
the bloom period listed for lead plant (/Amorpha canescens/).  Both
floral calendars list it as starting in early spring.  In Ohio, it
starts to bloom during June and can repeat during July-August.  The
www.wildflower.org database and USDA PLANTS database plantguide state
that lead plant blooms in June-July.

Best wishes,

Tim

Tim Miklasiewicz, Ph.D.       tmiklasiewicz at frontier.com
Plain City, Ohio, U.S.A.        614-733-0320