[Pollinator] Monarch Decline: How You Can Help

Sunny Boyd sun at pollinator.org
Tue Sep 8 10:40:30 PDT 2015

 [image: top_shadow.jpg] [image: left_shadow.jpg]

[image: right_shadow.jpg]
Planting for Monarchs Across America-
A little goes a long way.

$1 = 50 square feet of monarch habitat
[image: give]
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/a1e61c98fc>

[image: box_top.gif]
Did you know...

Monarch populations have seen 90% decline in recent years. Their 3,000 mile
journey is in danger due to loss of habitat; losing *6,000 acres every day.*
How you can help

The monarch migration occurs twice every year. If there are not any
blooming plants available to rest and refuel by collecting/eating nectar
when the monarch stops, they will not have any energy to continue. Planting
monarch friendly flowers that bloom when they will be passing will help the
monarchs reach their destination. Creating more monarch habitat will help
work to reverse their decline.
Give $1 today and we will plant 50 square feet of monarch habitat!
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/215af26aa0>
Be a part of the movement and give to our *Planting for Monarchs Across
America
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/9deda8f071>*
as part of Google's One Today project.
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/f7ef4c911b>
[image:
box_bottom.gif]
Join the Pollinator Partnership:

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/98ce680d37>

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/de53e800cc>

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/50821f1494>

<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/0ddb4213e4>
About the Pollinator Partnership

The Pollinator Partnership is the largest organization dedicated
exclusively to the the health, protection, and conservation of all
pollinating animals. Our mission is to promote the health of pollinators,
critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, education, and
research.

The Pollinator Partnership received the highest 4 Star Charity Rating for
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/fcb3b09071/bay=search.summary&orgid=8286#.VVNsimapsuE>

Learn more at www.pollinator.org
<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?PollinatorPartnershi/e2f0fb4760/TEST/a2bf8c1463/utm_content=pollinatorpartner@gmail.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=www%2Epollinator%2Eorg&utm_campaign=Monarch%20Decline%3A%20How%20You%20Can%20Help>
[image: non_profit_5_footer.jpg]

Click here
<http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=e2f0fb4760&lid=TEST&ldh=TEST>
to forward this email to a friend
Pollinator Partnership
423 Washington Street
5th Floor
San Francisco, California 94111
US

Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the
VerticalResponse marketing policy.
[image: Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!]
<http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?np/e2f0fb4760&utm_campaign=footer&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=footer>