[Pollinator] Pollinator and Orchid Photos

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Tue Apr 5 10:15:37 PDT 2016

That IS a great idea.

I suggest that the Pollinator Conservation Digital Library should serve as
the starting point. A NAPPC project, the Pollinator Conservation Digital
Library is a knowledge base and online community for pollinator
researchers. Through this interactive site you can browse and search
databases of resources and projects, find other people and organizations,
as well as find news and events about pollinator related topics.
Importantly, it includes images that are useful in outreach.

The link is broken right now from the P2 website (under useful resources)
and the "people in the know" at P2 indicated that this webpage is being
updated and they will address the broken link problem as soon as possible.

I wouldn't want to see the PCDL get left behind.

-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority
US Fish & Wildlife Service
5275 Leesburg Pike, MS: IA
Falls Church, VA 22041-3803
703-358-1708 x 1753