[Pollinator] Pollinator and Orchid Photos

Peter Bernhardt bernhap2 at slu.edu
Tue Apr 5 14:33:33 PDT 2016

Dear Kristin:

Hey, that's ANOTHER good idea.  Give viewers the option of looking at
photos by region.  If they see something in their own area and want to
check it with the NAPPC regional library they are on their way to educating
themselves about pollinator-flower identifications.

There is one thing we need to do, though.  Contributors need to provide
both an identification of a pollinator with the identification of the
flower on which it forages.  Otherwise, it turns into just another pretty
and interesting collection of bugs and blooms, right?  We will need to draw
on the taxonomic services of entomologists, ornithologists, mammalogists
and botanists in our group to make this work.

Peter

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Kristin Sparkman <kristinjsparkman at gmail.com