[Pollinator] Fwd: FW: Help Nat Geo and NPS explore biodiversity in Washington, D.C.

Laurie Adams lda at pollinator.org
Thu Feb 11 12:49:54 PST 2016

*From:* Hardy, Kassandra [mailto:kassandra_hardy at nps.gov
<kassandra_hardy at nps.gov>]
*Sent:* Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:16 PM

*Subject:* Fwd: Help Nat Geo and NPS explore biodiversity in Washington,
D.C.

Hi All,

Please forward to your respective networks, as appropriate.

As you know, we (the NPS) are hosting a major BioBlitz event this May - one
of our themes for our inventories is pollinators. We are looking for
volunteers to be pro-observers, field biologists, and expert naturalists in
our efforts. The headquarters of the event will be on the National Mall and
other national park sites in DC (in partnership with National Geographic
Society), however we will be hosting blitz events across the nation. This
invitation is for volunteers for the Washington, DC event only. Please let
me know if you have any questions.

Kass Hardy

Large Landscape Initiatives

NRSS-Biological Resources Division