[Pollinator] Hilton Pond 05/01/16 (WV Wildflowers & SC Birds)

research at hiltonpond.org research at hiltonpond.org
Sat Jun 25 07:44:08 PDT 2016

For the 1-31 May 2016 installment of "This Week at Hilton Pond" we take a look at an assortment of wildflowers (and their pollinators) from West Virginia where we spent the first week of the month before returning to South Carolina for some interesting bird banding sessions. To view the latest edition, please visit http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek160501.html <http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek160501.html>

While there please remember to scroll down for an impressive list of returns and recaptures--including 21 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds that showed up after being banding in 2015 or earlier.

Happy Nature Watching!

BILL

Please "Like" our new Facebook pages at http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond <http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond> for timely updates on nature topics,
and for info about hummingbirds at http://www.facebook.com/rubythroats <http://www.facebook.com/rubythroats>