[Pollinator] FW: [JPE] New Volume Published

Vicki Wojcik vw at pollinator.org
Mon Apr 24 05:59:11 PDT 2017

Forwarding an update and congrats to Dr. James Thomson for taking the
Editor-in-Chief role at the JPE – a wonderful, focused journal that I
highly recommend publication in.

Victoria Wojcik, Ph.D.

Research Director

Pollinator Partnership

Toronto ON

e: vw at pollinator.org

c: 647-546-3890

Head Office

423 Washington Street, 5th floor

San Francisco CA 94111

t: 415-362-1137

w: www.pollinator.org

[image: cid:image001.png at 01CF8022.906D0160]
<https://www.facebook.com/ThePollinatorPartnership>[image:
cid:image002.png at 01CF8022.906D0160] <https://twitter.com/Pollinators>[image:
cid:image003.png at 01CF8022.906D0160]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/PollinatorPartners>[image: