[Pollinator] Pollination Symposium for Entomology Conference in Honolulu

Jason Graham jrgraham at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:17:24 PDT 2017

Aloha,
I'm organizing the pollinator symposium as part of the entomology
conference in Honolulu this September 5-7th.
I wanted to see if you, any of your students, and/or colleagues might be
interested in presenting a 20m talk. I don't need a definite answer yet-
any possible interest would be great. Please forward this to anyone working
with pollinators that may be interested. My goal to is to offer a
well-rounded series of talks to show the many ways we are each working to
help our pollinators.
Hope all is well & mahalo,
Jason