[Pollinator] FW: New app about Native Bees

Louise Edsall louiseedsall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:20:06 PDT 2017

Thanks for sending this out! Since my education program includes honey bees and native bees I will certainly share this and get some support for what should be a great app!  I have made my contribution.

Louise Edsall
Owner and Educator
Bees In Schools, LLC
@BeesInSchoolsLLC
Louise at beesinschools.org
"Bee Inspired, Bee Educated, Bee Part of the Solution!"
Educated and inspired over 11,000 children about bees!

Sent from my iPad