[Pollinator] Bees are disappearing in India – and we are slowly learning why

Sandy Lee sleeruner at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 14:21:15 PDT 2017

Mr. Vergara,

Thank you for citing your article. I live in NC and am somewhat retired
but have native plants and work to keep my yard and property pollinator
friendly. As an observer I have definitely seen a decline even on my
property. We have had all kinds of meteorological events to explain why
(long winter, early spring, etc) however it continues to happen. Thank
you again, I look forward to reading your article.

Sandy Lee
sleeruner at earthlink.net
(919) 522-3416

"We cannot be all God wants us to be without caring about the earth."

Rick Warren