[Pollinator] Pollinators of Ivy Monitoring Project

Fergus Chadwick fergusjchadwick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 08:06:15 PST 2017

The Pollinators of Ivy Citizen Science Monitoring Project (set up by
Jeff Ollerton and me last year) is looking to expand beyond the UK and
Ireland following a successful trial in 2016. We are looking for
collaborators to lead new branches of the citizen science project
throughout the rest of ivy's native and non-native range. Following a
call put out on Twitter, we have already established a branch in
Australia, with Dr Manu Saunders and Dr Amy Gilpin (University of New
England, Armidale). More details can be found here
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Pollinators-of-Ivy-Monitoring-Project
or, if you are interested, please email me at fergusjchadwick at gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Fergus Chadwick