[Pollinator] Pollinator Habitat Resources: Malibu

Kathleen Law kl at pollinator.org
Fri Feb 16 10:04:52 PST 2018

Hi Sabrina,

In addition to the great resources listed above by Nancy and Barbara,
Pollinator Partnership has a planting guide for the ecoregion of Malibu,
teh California Coastal Chaparral:
http://www.pollinator.org/PDFs/Guides/CalifCoastalChaparralrx6FINAL.pdf

You can also find it by with the zip code search bar at the top of this
page: http://pollinator.org/guides

All the best with your project!

Kathleen Law
Outreach Program Manager