[Pollinator] FW: Please share job announcement: Nebraska Pollinator Ecologist

Kelly Rourke kr at pollinator.org
Fri Jun 14 14:02:51 PDT 2019

Hi Folks:

As I mentioned on our call earlier today, Nebraska is pleased to be hiring
a Pollinator Ecologist. This is being advertised as an 11-month temporary
position but has good potential to be renewed annually with continued
funding sources. The person in this position will work closely with me on
conservation efforts including monitoring, habitat enhancement/restoration,
and outreach for monarchs and other at-risk species of Lepidoptera. We also
have several at-risk bumble bees identified in our State Wildlife Action
Plan.

Please share this job announcement in your circles with those who may be
qualified and interested in the opportunity. I am excited to hire someone
into this position to help carry out the mission of the MJV and expand our
current conservation work for monarchs and other pollinators.

Best wishes,

Melissa

*Melissa Panella*

Wildlife Diversity Program Manager

Nebraska Game and Parks Commission

2200 N. 33rd St. | Lincoln, NE 68503 | 402-471-5444