[Pollinator] [EXTERNAL] Insect declines in National Geographic

Simpson, Annie asimpson at usgs.gov
Fri Apr 24 07:52:03 PDT 2020

On this same topic, here is a link that is not behind a paywall (from the BBC), claiming insect declines are more complex than previously thought, with aquatic species actually increasing in numbers:
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-52399373

Annie Simpson, biologist and information scientist
BioFoundational Data Team
Science Analytics & Synthesis Program
U.S. Geological Survey
12201 Sunrise Valley Dr. Mailstop 302