[Pollinator] Fwd: Invitation to the Pollinator Power Party

Kelly Rourke kr at pollinator.org
Mon Jun 15 09:46:23 PDT 2020

PRE-PARTY TOMORROW - REGISTER TODAY!
TOMORROW AT 3:00PM EASTERN/12:00 NOON PACIFIC, WE WILL SHARE DETAILS ABOUT
THE BIGGEST POLLINATOR PARTY EVER.
The Pollinator Power Party will run from June 22-June 26, 2020.  Tomorrow
(Tuesday, June 16), please join me for a live, pre-party presentation. You
will learn about the purpose of the party, get details on how to
participate in each day’s activities, and help make this the biggest
pollinator party ever.
There's still time to register for the pre-party and all the amazing
activities we are planning for the Pollinator Power Party! Registering will
ensure you receive the information you will need throughout the week.
REGISTER NOW
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZjdmVudC5tZSUyRkU1YjFERCZBNEFHJTJGbFJhQ3lybUJMSU45VVJxTTRqRXVuSjFrNjBsMVdPOE1lN1hSWXclM0QmUkVHSVNURVIrTk9X>

We will also livestream the pre-party on the event website home page.
Bookmark the Pollinator Power Party Home Page!
HOME PAGE
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZjdmVudC5tZSUyRkU1YjFERCZBNEFHJTJGbFJhQ3lybUJMSU45VVJxTTRqRXVuSjFrNjBsMVdPOE1lN1hSWXclM0QmSE9NRStQQUdF>

Please forward this invitation to friends, family, neighbors, co-workers,
bee keepers, butterfly lovers, and bird watchers~EVERYBODY!
If you drink coffee, eat chocolate, or put honey in your tea, you will love
this party!
Share on Facebook
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20lMkZzaGFyZXIucGhwJTNGdSUzRGh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY3ZlbnQuY29tJTJGaS5hc3B4JTNGNVMlMkNNMyUyQzFkMWI4MzgzLWVkMDMtNDg1NC1iYTYwLTI3MmQwMjQyNDY2NyZLNm5SOWp6NEFxNWNRTXRoRUJkb1FSTHhadnFza2RmczZ0WlcyamJTU3dvJTNEJlNoYXJlK29uK0ZhY2Vib29r>

Share on LinkedIn
<https://www.cvent.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>

Share on Twitter
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnR3aXR0ZXIuY29tJTJGc2hhcmUlM0Z1cmwlM0RodHRwJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LmN2ZW50LmNvbSUyRmkuYXNweCUzRjVTJTJDTTMlMkMxZDFiODM4My1lZDAzLTQ4NTQtYmE2MC0yNzJkMDI0MjQ2NjclMjZ0ZXh0JTNESm9pbiUyQm1lJTJCZm9yJTJCdGhpcyUyQmV2ZW50JTNBJTJCUG9sbGluYXRvciUyQlBvd2VyJTJCUGFydHkmd25HUyUyRkRpanpyNUJoMWdqbzBzU1hta1lKUUVRSTltT2QlMkZFdkMlMkIyZWh4ZyUzRCZTaGFyZStvbitUd2l0dGVy>

Join virtually for one or all activities.

   - Daily: The Obscure Pollinator – Meet stunning and unknown pollinators
   - Monday: Art & Music - Share your art, music, and photography that
   features pollinators
   - Tuesday: We Bee Wild Cooks - Stir up yummy creations using
   pollinator-dependent food.
   - Wednesday: Gardening for Butterflies – Live lecture by renowned
   scientist & author.
   - Thursday: Power for Pollinators Film Premier, narrated by Carrie-Anne
   Moss (The Matrix)
   - Friday: You Asked; Scientists Answered.  A Twitter Conversation!

Prizes: Ten registered participants will win prizes sweeter than honey!
This inaugural Pollinator Power Party will celebrate the power of
pollinators.
You'll do the activities at your house, along with thousands of other
pollinator admirers and engage on-line. #PowerInPollinators
Please click the Pick Your Pollen button below To receive lecture links,
recipes, art tips, buzzing music, obscure pollinator facts, and to LIVE
STREAM the new documentary Power For Pollinators.
RSVP: Pick Your Pollen
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZjdmVudC5tZSUyRkU1YjFERCZBNEFHJTJGbFJhQ3lybUJMSU45VVJxTTRqRXVuSjFrNjBsMVdPOE1lN1hSWXclM0QmUlNWUCUzQStQaWNrK1lvdXIrUG9sbGVu>

 BUZZ OFF! I'm too busy...I can't make it!
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZjdmVudC5tZSUyRjVWUXlRcSUzRmklM0QzUzFBcVFIR09raTBZNm1KdTRtNVhRJlRGbW5wSldrMzJlTXQxRHolMkJOajl4cGVTV3d3UDVYYlQ0RVJsUmpzR3NxMCUzRCZCVVpaK09GRiUyMStJJTI3bSt0b28rYnVzeS4uLkkrY2FuJTI3dCttYWtlK2l0JTIx>
THANK YOU
We thank the electric power companies in North American that form the
Power-in-Pollinators
Initiative
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZXByaS5jb20lMkZwYWdlcyUyRnNhJTJGcG9sbGluYXRvcnMmRDl4b3VLUHZEeEFPemx6bGlNU0F0WmdFaGFsdFklMkJZRUJSJTJCOGhLeG5UZTAlM0QmUG93ZXItaW4tUG9sbGluYXRvcnMrSW5pdGlhdGl2ZQ>for
making this possible. These challenging times underscore the importance of
ensuring a healthy environment for all. Pollinators do their part by
supporting healthy ecosystems and food security around the world.
I look forward to a great week with you!
Sincerely,

Jessica Fox, Senior Technical Executive, EPRI Power-in-Pollinators
Initiative
Please note: Google Chrome is the preferred internet browser to use when
viewing our registration site.  Other browsers can distort the layout and
graphics of the website.
If you have questions about the event or the registration process please
contact us at Pollinators at epri.com
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/UG9sbGluYXRvcnMlNDBlcHJpLmNvbSZmbEE5RVpIU2NJaEJZS01paEloN3NWT0NRQ1VVMSUyRkRCRk1YeUkwUWt6Vm8lM0QmUG9sbGluYXRvcnMlNDBlcHJpLmNvbQ>
Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and paste the entire address
listed below into your web browser:
https://cvent.me/OK4W4O?i=3S1AqQHGOki0Y6mJu4m5XQ
If you do not wish to receive future emails about this event from EPRI,
please email Pollinators at epri.com  to be removed from the invitation list.

If you no longer want to receive emails from EPRI Events, please email
events at epri.com    and request to be opted out.

------------------------------
[image: Cvent - Web-based Software Solutions]
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q4pnjbkqbkcl4l/r4pn7q4q/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5jdmVudC5jb20mZEdFbUtTQVdGaEJhTmlLOWRDeDNtWXRvTDM0Y21BU1QlMkJPTXpUbVA0aTNJJTNEJg>

--

Kelly Rourke

Director of Programs and Operations

Pollinator Partnership

475 Sansome St., 17th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94111

e:  kr at pollinator.org

w:  www.pollinator.org
o:  415.362.1137

c:  585.255.0962

[image: cid:image002.jpg at 01D1AB75.BF85B7F0]
<http://www.facebook.com/ThePollinatorPartnership>[image:
cid:image003.jpg at 01D1AB75.BF85B7F0] <http://twitter.com/Pollinators>[image:
instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/pollinatorpartnership/>[image:
cid:image005.jpg at 01D1AB75.BF85B7F0]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/PollinatorPartners>

[image: cid:image006.jpg at 01D1AB75.BF85B7F0]
<http://pollinator.org/index.html> [image: bee_friendly_Farmer_logo_CMYK[1]]
<https://www.pollinator.org/bff>

<https://www.pollinator.org/monarch/mwaa>