[Pollinator] job alert: technician position for new US national native bee monitoring RCN

Hollis Woodard hollis.woodard at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 13 17:10:53 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We are hiring a technician for our USDA-funded national native bee
monitoring research coordination network (RCN); the advert for this is
attached.

This position was originally advertised this spring, then delayed due to
COVID-19, so we are now beginning the hiring process all over again and
re-advertising the position. Applications are due Oct 31.

Please email me at hollis.woodard at ucr.edu if you have any questions or
would like any additional information, happy to provide!

Hollis

--

*Dr. S. Hollis Woodard*

Assistant Professor
Department of Entomology
University of California, Riverside
368 Entomology Building
Riverside, CA 92521
Office: (951) 827-5761
Lab: (951) 827-5762
hollis.woodard at ucr.edu
woodardlab.com

Lead PI, US National Native Bee Monitoring RCN

*Please support our new Advancing Inclusivity Scholarship Fund -- click
here to give
<https://entomology.ucr.edu/advancing-inclusivity-entomology-scholarship>*