[Pollinator] authoritative guides/sources matching pollinators to plant species

Danielle Carlock danielle.carlock at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:41:54 PST 2021

Hi all,
Are there any comprehensive sources/lists/databases that identify the
pollinators/pollinator group for a given plant species? At the moment I'm
trying to identify the pollinator(s) of *Dudleya saxosa collomia*e, but
this comes up frequently as I've started a seed library, the Maricopa
Native Seed Library, that focuses on providing plants that are of high
value to pollinators, and I want to be able to educate the community as
much as I can about the pollinators for given species.

Thanks,
Danielle