[Pollinator] Webinar on Thursday, 5/6 -- Supporting Pollinators over Time: How to Maintain Wildflower Diversity

Matthew Shepherd matthew.shepherd at xerces.org
Tue May 4 12:13:24 PDT 2021

Webinar on Thursday, 5/6

Supporting Pollinators over Time: How to Maintain Wildflower Diversity

10:00 am PST / 11:00 am MST / 12:00 pm CST / 1:00 pm EST

Integrating habitat onto farms and other landscapes can support pollinators
and the pollination services they provide. However, flower-rich plantings
often require ongoing management to maintain wildflower diversity for
pollinators over time. Come learn about selecting the most appropriate
management techniques, and learn how landowners we work with are managing
their pollinator plantings.

This webinar will be presented by three members of our pollinator team,
Jessa Kay Cruz, Sarah Nizzi, and RaeAnn Powers, who each work extensively
with landowners and will share their accumulated experience.

For more information and to register, go to
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Wsr8VGmOR6Cm75g1UQni3A

Closed Captioning will be available during this webinar.

This webinar will be recorded and available on our YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiPLPJuySOgn6CbjkOxqLQ> channel within a
week of the event.

----------

Matthew Shepherd

Director of Communications & Outreach

*he/him/his*

Cell: (503) 807-1577

matthew.shepherd at xerces.org

[image: Email-Outlook_Xerces-logo-CMYK]

Protecting the Life That Sustains Us

Connect @xercessociety on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/xercessociety/>,
Twitter <https://twitter.com/xercessociety>, and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/xercessociety/>.

Visit xerces.org to read our blog <https://xerces.org/blog>, sign up for
our e-newsletter
<https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001HTk7N6nZumLPinBr8VACbNdTXCe732bGu6KpqC13JAKPti_HBe5xyr7t0p4mDfKe2dOsd-TB1qvv772s6GQfVa_SbKKfwBiwl4blH4KvCjq4dpmA2M9UNZ2axlQwu_1Gvjrl2Rb53WUZwsddwCzyorgxedLAaMy3>,
and learn what you can do.

Watch on YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiPLPJuySOgn6CbjkOxqLQ>.

Support our work: Donate <https://xerces.org/donate/>!