[Pollinator] Kit Prendergast

Peter Bernhardt peter.bernhardt at slu.edu
Wed May 24 18:40:40 PDT 2023

A few years ago, Professor Kingsley Dixon (Curtin U., Western Australia) asked me to sit on the PhD committee of Kit Prendergast. She produced a thick work on bee ecology comparing bee divresity and foraging in suburban gardens compared to remnant reserves of native plants. Here she is on the ever-popular Australian tv show "Good Gardening Australia." The producers were celebrating "World Bee Day" this week. This video has received a lot of positive comments from Australian colleagues. Please share it with others. Gerardo, send the link to your students collecting bees for you this summer. Wish we could bring her to Saint Louis as a guest speaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLY2rKmH_8&t=328s
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/umLY2rKmH_8/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLY2rKmH_8&t=328s>
My Garden Path - Dr Kit on Gardening Australia<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLY2rKmH_8&t=328s>
I was featured on Gardening Australia! Aired just in time for World Bee Day 2023, learn about what makes me...well me: that crazy wild animal-loving bee scie...
www.youtube.com