[Pollinator] Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund - New Board Member

pberthelsen at beeandbutterflyfund.org pberthelsen at beeandbutterflyfund.org
Wed Mar 27 15:47:37 PDT 2024

The Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund is happy to announce that Rusty Freeman has
been added as the newest member of their board of directors.  This expansion
to our board of directors will assist the Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund in
the delivery of our mission to positively impact pollinator health and
habitat by working on projects with private, public and corporate landowners
across the country.

Peter S. Berthelsen | Executive Director

The Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund  |  1070 18th Avenue   |  St. Paul, NE
68873
p. (308) 390-0848  |   <mailto:pberthelsen at BeeAndButterflyFund.org>
pberthelsen at BeeAndButterflyFund.org  |
<http://www.beeandbutterflyfund.org/> www.BeeAndButterflyFund.org