[atariparty-news] Atari Party 2010 date & location confirmed!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 12 20:24:54 PST 2010

Some updates about the Atari Party! See below...

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 03:33:08PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> The Atari Party has been scheduled!
>
>   Sunday, March 14th
>   12:00pm - 8:00pm
>
> It will be held at a small community building in Davis:
>
>   Redwood Park Community Building
>   1001 Anderson Road
>   Davis, CA 95616
<snip>

> There's going to be a raffle, too!  We've received 9 books
> from O'Reilly Media, including "Retro Gaming Hacks"
> and "Gaming Hacks", among others.  We're expecting four
> USB joysticks from Legacy Engineering -- these are shaped like the
> classic Atari 2600 sticks.  And we'll be giving away three
> $100 gift certificates to ThinkGeek.com.

Additionally, we'll also be giving away three 8-bit Atari
computer systems!  (An 800 with a 1050 disk drive, a 400 with
an 810 drive, and a lone 400; each with at least one game
and one joystick.)

See: http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/raffle/

<snip>
> And speaking of films... we're lined up to screen "Once Upon Atari".
> We're also looking into screening the classic Disney video game
> film from 1982, "Tron"!

We WILL be showing "Tron", too!

See: http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/movies/

> Start spreading the word!  Send your friends to:
>
>   http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/

Thanks for your support & interest!

--
-bill!