[atariparty-news] Call for volunteers

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Feb 21 15:52:30 PST 2010

Hi Atari Party fans!  There are only three weeks to wait until this year's
big event!

We're looking for more volunteers who can help run the show.  Along with
the 10 people who are lined up to bring their systems, I'm looking for
people who can help us:

* Lug hardware to/from the curb and the building

* Hand out raffle tickets as people come into the building
  (basically, make sure everyone gets one, and noone gets more than one)

* Answer questions about the event/systems/games, or simply direct
  attendees to some other volunteer who can help

* Relieve system-bringing volunteers (who will no doubt want to keep
  an eye on their beloved gear & games) so they can wander around and
  enjoy the event, too

If you can help, or know someone who can, please send me a note.
(You/they may also want to consider signing up for the volunteer-oriented
discussion list, 'atariparty at lists.sonic.net', so you can be part of the

Thanks in advance!

--
-bill!