[atariparty-news] Sponsors, prizes & volunteers, oh my!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 10 16:05:03 PST 2015

I'm excited to announce Atari Party 2015 already has a great
collection of game systems & computers lined-up, plus a growing
list of prizes for our free give-away drawing!

What you can expect to see at Atari Party 2015 this May:
(http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/games/)

 * Atari VCS/2600 (including Flashback 2 & TV Paddle Games)
 * Atari 5200 Supersystem
 * Atari 7800 ProSystem
 * Atari 8-bit personal home computers (800, 800XL, 1200XL)
 * Atari 16/32-bit personal home computers (ST, TT, Falcon)
 * Atari Lynx handheld
 * Atari Jaguar
 * Sony PlayStation & PS2 (running Atari arcade & 2600 games)
 * Nintendo GameBoy Advance (running Atari arcade gameS)
 * ... and perhaps even more!  Stay tuned!

Many thanks to the volunteers who have offered to bring all this!
(http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/volunteer/)

Our prize drawing will be split into at least three categories,
and you can choose what kinds of items you want chances at winning:
(http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/prizes/)

 * Category A8
   * "Space Harrier" game for Atari XL/XE, on an AtariMax MaxFlash cart
     (via Paul Westphal, of Eight Bit Fix in Oregon)

 * Category A16
   * Atari ST RGB-to-Component Video Converter
     (via Sal of the Northwest Retro Computing and Video Game Club in Oregon)

 * Category E
   * Retro Link Atari to PC USB Cables
     (via Rob McMullen, of the Player/Missile Podcast)

   * Raspberry Pi "Model B" computer
     (also via Rob McMullen)

   * "Terrible Nerd" book
     (via its author, Kevin Savetz)

   * "The Art of Video Games" book
     (via David Maddox, friend of Atari Party)

     * PLUS, an autographed book plate
       (via "Art"'s author, Chris Melissinos!)

Atari Party is still a few months away, so there may be even more to come!

Thanks to the aforementioned sponsors for offering all these great prizes!
(http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/sponsors/)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer