[atariparty-news] Volunteers needed!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 12 00:39:26 PST 2015

Atari Party 2015 already has a good number of volunteers who are
planning to bring game systems & computers from their personal collections.

However, we need volunteers, who aren't exhibiting at the show, for a number
of other jobs!  If you can help with any of these tasks, please contact me!

 * Set-up help (needed from pre-10am - 12pm)
   - Moving systems from vehicles, unpacking, connecting up systems

 * Clean-up help (needed from 4:30pm - 5:30pm & later)
   - Disconnecting systems, packing, moving to vehicles

 * Greeters (needed from 12pm - 4pm)
   - Welcome people, hand out raffle tickets, answer questions

 * Ushers (needed from 12pm - 5pm)
   - Answer questions, direct people, help lost children

 * Exhibitor 'relief' (needed from 12pm - 5pm)
   - Take over exhibitors' tables while they take restroom & food breaks,
     make sure no one breaks or steals anything

Thanks in advance!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer