[atariparty-news] More prizes announced!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 17 00:25:54 PST 2015

Five more items have been added to the free prize drawing
at this year's Atari Party, thanks to No Starch Press,
Digital Game Museum, and friends of Atari Party, John Reed
and Zach Johnson:

 * Digital Game Museum t-shirts, from DGM

 * Advanced Gravis Switch Joystick, for Atari & compatible
   computer & game systems, from Zach Johnson

 * "Super Scratch Programming Adventure!", from
   No Starch Press

 * "JavaScript for Kids", also from No Starch Press

and another big-ticket item, bestowed upon me by
my friend John Reed:

 * Atari 'heavy sixer' VCS (2600) game system,
   with two joysticks, a pair of paddle controllers,
   and almost a dozen games:
   - Asteoirds, Combat, Donkey Kong, Fire Fighter,
     Kaboom!, Maze Craze, Pac-Man, Video Pinball,
     Word Zapper, Worm War I, and Yars' Revenge

For more details on the prizes:
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/prizes/

And to learn more about this year's sponsors:
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/sponsors/

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer