[atariparty-news] More volunteers still needed; also TVs!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 27 13:32:21 PST 2015

Atari Party's just over 2 months away!  I'm continuing to
work on the logistics of this year's event, and am still
hoping to find a few more non-exhibitors to come volunteer
for all or part of the day!  Can you help!?

Also, a number of exhibitors will be bringing more game systems
and computers than TVs/monitors, so we're also looking for
displays to borrow during the show on May 2nd.  If you have
something you might be able to loan, send me a private email
and I'll figure out what we can with it!

For all the details, see:
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/volunteer/

Thanks in advance!

PS - don't forget about IGDA Sacramento Indie Arcade,
which is hosting a mini-party presented by yours truly.
It's only 6 weeks away!  (Tickets and info are at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/igda-sacramento-indie-arcade-2015-tickets-15673914099)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer