[atariparty] DB is alive!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 27 23:52:35 PST 2010

I cranked out some PHP magic to expose all the crazy data I've been gathering.

Check out, for example:

  * Games that are coming to the event (alphabetical)
    http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/games/

  * Games again, but by system:
    http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/games/index.php?sort=system

  * Keywords I've come up for a bunch of the games, in tag-cloud flavor:
    http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/games/keywords.php

  * Systems that are coming to the event:
    http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/systems/

  * All about me, and everything I'm bringing to the event:
    http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/people/show.php?id=kendrick

Lots 'n lots of cross-referencing, whenever possible.

Oh, also did you guys see the silly fake-sprite-maker I made last night?

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/spriteme/

(If anyone wants to contribute art/shapes, feel free to email me your
masterpiece using ASCII as pixel colors. ;) )

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer