[atariparty] What dates _don't_ work for volunteers?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 4 16:52:59 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 05:55:22PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Which of the following dates don't work for volunteer-type people?
<snip>

I've heard back from a few of you, and we're down to these dates
working for everyone so far:

    * March 7
    * March 14 (day after GDC)
    * March 21
    * April 11
    * April 25
    * May 23
    * May 30 (day before Memorial Day)

I also heard back from the City of Davis.
As of this moment, the Redwood Community Park Building is available on
all of those days!  We can have it for 10 hours, for $282 (plus $200
refundable deposit).  We'd need to reserve it 30 days in advance,
though.

Quick facts:

  * 1300 sqft
  * 80 person capacity
  * 14 outlets on 2 "normal house circuits"
    (5 on north side, 9 on south side (4 are in kitchen))
  * No projector screen, but has a blank wall that should be suitable

Photos:
  http://cityofdavis.org/cs/facility/pictures.cfm?id=DAC43384-5B3B-44C9-813480D10915FD75&type=Facility

Is anyone out here willing to donate towards the venue rental?

-bill!