[atariparty] It's official - Sunday March 14th, 12pm-8pm

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Feb 8 15:38:55 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 03:17:57PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I've reserved the Redwood Park Community Building in
> Davis for:
>
>   Sunday, March 14th
>   10:30am - 8:30pm

BTW, the address is:

  1001 Anderson Road
  Davis CA 95616

Out-of-towners will probably want to take I-80 to Davis,
then 113 North.  Take the Covell Blvd exit and turn right.
Turn right onto Anderson Road.

Redwood Park is on the right, just past Cesar Chavez
elementary school and some tennis courts (both also on the right).

I'm thinking we'll probably need to have someone guard a spot or
two in front of the path to the building, for unloading.
There's no parking lot for the park. :(

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer