[atariparty] Volunteer to Bring Stuff

Tony Cesnik tonycesnik at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 21:08:31 PST 2010

One of the people in my group offered to bring a TV, I could use for the 7800. I think I'll just bring Jaguar games.  I do have AVP,   and I think I have T2K. for the Jaguar. Klax is for the Lynx, my mistake. A six outlet strip seems useful and is very light.  Does anybody have the cable, cables to link the LYNX?  I think I have something for my Game Boy Advance.
I remember trying to link the LYNX's at one of the CGE's and that totally failed. The Game was too slow. I need to print some kind of label to identify my stuff, without degrading
the equipment.  Any suggestions?  Do you have any particular method of marking your equipment without defacing it, or having sticky labels that won't come off? It will be difficult to distinguish equipment.  I  think I'll bring Soccer Kid and that Charles Barkley Basketball for the Jaguar. Those weren't on the list.

Is there any possibility or has anyone discussed doing some of this at CGExpo 2010 at the Tropicana in Las Vegas?  This is the 25th anniversary of the Atari ST.  So far only 4 vendors are listed for CGExpo 2010.  I realize it's still early,  but something needs to change at CGE for people to come. Either cross platform versions of older games, console clones,  or something unique needs to be added.  I think you have the right idea at Atari Party. If the people at Atari Party or CGE Expo 2010 are the same people who have spoken before,  we need to hear a new angle or a different story. I love the idea of the Pacman cake. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.  Vendors at CGE need bundle
and merchandise more. Even Atari2600.com should do that.  Creativity is what makes the event worthwhile. I reserved the vacation time for CGE 2010, but I haven't made any reservations.  I looked at the pictures for 2007 and was not impressed.  There is a need for uniqueness, for "coolness', a spark of energy.