[atariparty] Volunteer to Bring Stuff

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Mar 2 10:32:47 PST 2010

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 10:11:54AM -0800, Tony Cesnik wrote:
>    I'll bring the Jaguar for the Battlesphere even though I won't play.

Scott said he'd bring 3, and can only bring one display.
So that makes 5 we already have, yours would be 6, and between your 7800
and your Jaguar, you're short one display, too.  So how about just
bring the 7800 and the Lynx.

>    I tried that at CGE and suck at it.  I'll bring the 7800 and the Lynx.  I'll
>    have a color TV that belongs to one of the other ABACUS members.

Great, thanks!

>    I'll just have to come up with something to mark my stuff.

Ok, if you come up with a good idea, please share it here for the others
reading. :)

>    I'll try to sesend the memo with the list of games.  I don't think I can
>    come up with anything else. I'll bring the 6 outlet strip of course.  I
>    can't think of anything else.

Excellent,

-bill!