[atariparty] TVs wanted, and Daylight Savings

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 10 23:44:37 PST 2010

The Atari Party is looking for 3-4 extra television sets, so that
we can hook up all of the older gaming systems that are coming.

Do you have one you can spare?  Can you get to the Party during setup
hours (10:30am-12:00pm), or bring it to me some time prior to the event?
Does it have cable TV and/or antenna connectors in the back?
If you answered 'yes' to all of thse questions, please email me!

Also, don't forget that we switch to Daylight Savings Time on Sunday
morning at 2am, so be sure to 'spring' your alarm clock forward
Saturday night!

Thanks, and see you Sunday!

--
-bill!