[atariparty] Parking, weather, prizes and clocks, oh my!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 12 15:11:09 PST 2010

Hi Atari Partyians.  I've picked up the key to the Redwood Park building,
so I'm almost entirely ready for Sunday!

I also heard back from the City of Davis -- they contacted the
School District, who said it's ok for us to use the parking lot at
Cesar Chavez elementary school (immediately north of the park, and attached
by paths).  That's great, because it looks to have 40-50 parking spots.

It's rainy and overcast here in Davis today, but the forecast shows
clear skies and a high of 67F for Sunday.

Also, we just received two more give-aways for our prize drawing:
two $50 vouchers to Tux Games (who sell PC games for Linux;
see: http://www.tuxgames.com/ )

And just a reminder -- don't forget to set your clocks ahead one hour
Saturday night (Daylight Savings Time begins).

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer