[atariparty] Updated Atari Party 2010 table arrangement

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Mar 13 22:27:25 PST 2010

Hi everyone!  See you tomorrow, some time before 12pm I hope!
(I'll be there at 10:30 with donuts, orange juice and fruit, and
there'll be a coffee delivery at 10:45.)

Bob Conner from ABACUS is bringing a pair of card tables,
Ben Corr won't be able to bring his gear due to a conflict
(nor can Bob Woolley), and I've heard back from a few more of you
in regards to what you'll be bringing.

So, I've updated the table arrangement chart that I have posted
online here:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2010/arrangement/

This is, of course, not at all set in stone.  If we decide some other
arrangement makes more sense, I'm more than happy to have things
reconfigured to make you -- my wonderful volunteers -- more happy.

A few quick notes.  (And I realize some of you might not get this
email until after the event.)

(1) Set your clocks ahead one hour tonight!

(2) Bring power strips; bring extension cables, too!
    If you have spares, bring them for the rest of us who might
    forget (and/or simply not have quite enough)

(3) Remember, this is a totally unprofessional event, put together
    thanks to volunteers like yourself and a number of kind sponsors.
    Don't take it too seriously (for that, go to Sellam's
    Vintage Computer Festival, where he rules with an iron fist...
    kidding!)

(4) Keep an eye on your gear; if you need or want to wander off,
    find another volunteer who can keep watch.  This event is open
    to the general public.  Heck, I don't even know most of you
    system-bringing volunteers personally!

(5) Thank you for helping make this all happen! :)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer