[atariparty] Six months out, six months until Atari Party!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Sep 7 15:15:33 PDT 2010

Hey everyone.  I'm yet again inheriting someone's old
Atari collection, and that caused me to notice something...
it's been about 6 months since the last Atari Party,
and that means there's about 6 months until the next one
(assuming it happens in March again).

The Davis public library is re-opening this December,
and the room we met in for the first Atari Party in 2009
was altered during the renovation.  It sounds like it
will be about 240sqft larger (24x50 versus 24x40),
and it will have its own ceiling-mounted projector.
If we can borrow LUGOD's projector again, we could have
two projectors going at once!

If anyone out here wants to share their thoughts --
what went well, or not-so-well, at 2009 or 2010 Atari Parties;
ideas for 2011's Party; etc. -- please reply!

Thanks & hope everyone's doing well!

-bill!
(wondering how many of you volunteers actually ended up
subscribed to this list, in the end...?)