[atariparty] Six months out, six months until Atari Party!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 5 12:02:15 PDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 05:44:49AM -0700, Ben Corr wrote:
> I'll tell you what went wrong, I missed it. March sucks for me, April is
> a bit better, May better still. Hope life is good for you buddy!

I can certainly put it off until April or May if that works
out better for you, and is okay for everyone else.

Saturdays in April:  2,  9, 16, 23, 30
Saturdays in May:    7, 14, 21, 28

The library (where we held the event in 2009) will be open again
starting in December, with the room we used becoming available
(and available for booking, max 3 months out) in January.
(It's nice because (1) it'll be free, or at least a lot cheaper
than the City of Davis venue I used in 2010, and (2) it has its own
projector, so it'd be possible to have TWO projectors going.)

So precisely what dates we could get depends on what else gets booked
at the library starting in January or February (that is, 3 months out
from April or May)... as well as what hours we decide to try and get
the room.

For what it's worth, my birthday is May 4th, so that's a fun excuse
to aim for Sat May 7th.

(Also, I only mention Saturdays since those days seem more suitable
for out-of-towners... not fighting westbound Reno/Tahoe traffic out
of the Sac. area on a Sunday evening before a work day :)
Also not taking into account any holidays.)

-bill!