[atariparty] Plans for 2011

Tony Cesnik tonycesnik at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 22:11:15 PST 2011

Sounds Great.  Three of us should be able to come from the San Francisco Bay
Area if we can work out times and dates. There will be at least one article in
the ABACUS (Atari Bay Area Computer Users Society) newsletter. It's very
difficult to bring unique hardware or software with the large collections some
people have. How about a Jaglink or Lynx linked tournament?  Personally, I am a
good loser since I am likely to lose. I'll keep following your emails until more
definite details are available.