[atariparty] Things available

Micah Cowan micah at cowan.name
Sun Jan 23 12:52:28 PST 2011

So, judging from last year's offerings, the biggest need was for TVs,
and you were more than set for systems.

But if you need 'em, I've got a Flashback 2 (not the 2+, it's the one
with Pitfall), which I was inspired to buy it after last year's party,
especially after realizing that the Flashback 2+ would be replacing
Pitfall with some boring sports games. ;)

I've also got a PSP with the Activision collection. I remember you had
one of those there last year.

I realize that what I'm about to suggest is sacrilege for an Atari
party, but I also have an Intellivision set... any interest in that?

Wish I had TVs to offer, but we've just got a 50" Plasma, which is just
too easy to damage in transport (especially since you can't lay 'em flat).

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/