[atariparty] Atari 800 Space Invaders?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 24 20:40:12 PST 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 04:45:20PM -0800, Tony Cesnik wrote:
>    I plan to bring my NUON and have the Space Invaders, which includes the
>    original.

Thanks.  I also have Space Invaders for 2600.  I'm just wondering if I lost
track of my 800 version at last year's party, or if it got lost somewhere
here in my house. :)

>    I am also going to bring FREEFALL, since it is a unique gam. I
>    can't bring a TV , since the LCD's are so much more
>    fragile than the old CRT's.

Getting closer to the event, we'll need to figure out what TVs and monitors
will be there, so we make sure not to bring _too_ many systems.  I'll begin
putting together a spreadsheet like I did last year, which will drive the
'games', 'systems' and 'people' parts of the website.

Thanks!

-bill!
(just played a little Tempest 2000 this evening to blow off steam)