[atariparty] NOT May 21st, at least not at the library

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 24 09:39:20 PST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:38:35PM -0800, R.Conner wrote:
> I thought you were going for May 28TH

No.  I skipped May 7th due to proximity to Cinco De Mayo,
I skipped May 14th due to Pin-A-Go-Go, and I chose the next
closest date because Ben Corr has knee surgery that he needs to
schedule in May, so the sooner, the better.

So at this point, I might do:  Some other Saturday (28th, 7th or 14th)
at the library, or some Saturday (21st, 28th, 7th or 14th) at some other
facility (e.g., the building we were at last year, at Redwood Park).

-bill!