[atariparty] Flyer for Atari Party 2011 now available

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 8 15:33:13 PDT 2011

My long-time Marianne Waage put together a cute little flyer for this
year's Atari Party, which you can download as a color PDF [*].
Feel free to print and post copies where appropriate!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2011/flyer/

[*] We're considering posting a B&W version as well, with increased
    contrast, for people who wish to print on a greyscale printer.

PS - I have to plug to Marianne's "geek*" store over on CafePress, which
     has geeky & retro items that are very appropriate to Atari Party's
     audience:

       http://www.cafepress.com/geekstar

     And don't forget to visit our other sponsors!  Start here:
     http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2011/sponsors/

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer