[atariparty] Atari gear needed for Digital Game Museum exhibit in Sunnyvale!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 1 17:00:34 PDT 2011

These folks...

  http://www.digitalgamemuseum.org/

...need some Atari gear for their exhibit running soon!

See their plea here:

  http://mountain-view.livejournal.com/285342.html

I offered to help, but I've also been asked to run
one or two (at least!) mini "Atari Party" events for
teens to learn about retro games & programming out here
in the Davis area.  (I'll also be in the middle of moving
in the next month or two, which complicates things!)

Anyone out here wanna help?  I can put you in touch with them,
or you can try to contact them via that LJ post (like I did!)
or their website.

Thanks!

--
-bill!