[atariparty] Atari Party 2015, plus a mini-party at IGDA Sacramento!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Feb 4 20:57:48 PST 2015

Plans for Atari Party 2015 are already well under way!
We even already have some door prizes lined up, thanks to
some kind sponsors!

This year's event will be at the Yolo County public library
in Davis, California, on Saturday, May 2nd from 12pm - 5pm.

As usual, it's free and open to the public; no RSVP necessary!
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/

There's also a Facebook event, if you'd like to join it
(and invite your friends!)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1549017432027616/

Also, I've been invited to host a "mini Atari Party" at
"IGDA Sacramento Indie Arcade 2015", an annual event held by the
Sacramento chapter of the International Game Developers Association.

That event is on Saturday, April 11th from 10am - 5pm.
http://www.meetup.com/gamedeveloper/events/219928467/
(Pricing to be determined)

I put together a small page about that event, with all of the
relevant links, as well:
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015-igdasac/

Expect more details about the big event in May, but in the
meantime, I hope to see you at one or both of these events!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer