[atariparty] Sponsors & prizes

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Feb 7 23:08:49 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:30:05AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> We already have one sponsor (Paul Westphal of Eight Bix Fix in Portland)
> who is providing our first give-away prize (Space Harrier conversion,
> loaded onto an AtariMax 1Mb flash cart).

Three more donations have been promised!

 * Atari -> USB cables
   Rob McMullen, of the Player/Missile Podcast

 * "Terrible Nerd"
   Kevin Savetz, author of the book (and also ANTIC Podcast host, and keeper
   of AtariArchives.org & AtariMagazines.com)

 * Atari ST RGB-to-Component Video Converter
   Sal Esquivel, most recently of North West Retro Computing & Video Game Club,
   and designer of this device

http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/prizes/
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/sponsors/

--