[atariparty] Thanks again!

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 11 20:07:48 PDT 2015

Thanks again to everyone who volunteered at Atari Party this year.
(And big thanks to Mark Birsching, not only for hauling our first-ever
arcade game at a Davis event, but also for coordinating pizza AND
going to fetch it, which included some hiking, due to parking congestion
downtown! Sorry, Mark!)

I just sent all our sponsors 'thank you' notes, and shared with them
the big collection of photos that a bunch of us took.  If you hadn't
seen them yet, check them out (and share with your friends -- show them
what they missed by not comign this year! ;^) )

http://newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/photos/

Finally, if you have any feedback, questions, concerns, or reports of items
you lost, or items you went home with which weren't yours, please do let
me know!

Thanks once more!

-bill!

(Your address: atariparty at lists.sonic.net )