[atariparty] GG: WP, A Charity Gaming Convention

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 24 22:04:24 PDT 2017

Lest I forget, _this_ very weekend (April 29th) at UC Davis
here in Davis, there's a charity gaming event called "Gamersgift"
being held, and I've been asked about bringing some Atari gear
to _that_ as well!

Again, I probably can't make it myself, but figured I'd ask
out here to see if anyone here can make it.  If so, respond back
to this post on the mailing list, or contact me directly, and
I'll put you in touch with Jason, who reached out to me via
email.  (He met (Dan and?) me at Sac Indie Arcade a few weeks ago.)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gg-wp-a-charity-gaming-convention-tickets-31651482436
https://www.facebook.com/events/1796607387332036/

Thanks!

--